The popular messaging platform Whatsapp is used by millions of users around the world and many features are given in it. However, unlike Messenger or other chatting services, WhatsApp does not display a ‘green’ indicator on the name or profile of online users. However, in the chatting window, ‘Online’ is written below the name, which can be turned off.
There is no easy way to find out when a user came online on WhatsApp or for how long he used the chatting app. However, with a special trick, it can be tracked when a user came online on WhatsApp and how much time he spent chatting. You can find out with the help of a third-party app and it is easy to do so.
Run Whatsapp in two places from same number, only this much has to be done
The trick will work with the help of a third-party app
There are many ways to find out when your friend came online on WhatsApp or for how long he has installed the messaging app, but the easiest way is to use a third-party app. You can download the WaStat app on both Android and iOS platforms. After that you have to follow the steps given below.
1. After installing the WaStat app on your device, you have to open it.
2. The app will ask for device storage permissions, where you have to tap on ‘Allow’ or ‘Continue’.
4. Once you finish the setup, you will see the dashboard of the app and a blank green screen.
Send Whatsapp message without saving number, this is the easiest way
Option to track a single number
With the help of WaStat app, you will be able to track a single number and to track multiple numbers, you will have to take an additional subscription by paying. After setting up the app, you have to follow these steps.
1. On the green screen that appears on the screen, you will be able to add the contact number you want to track by tapping on the icon on the top right corner.
2. In the pop-up window that appears, enter your friend’s number and name.
3. After doing this, you will see the friend’s ‘Profile’ on the homepage.
4. With the help of the app, you will come to know as soon as the friend comes online on WhatsApp. Also, after tapping on the profile, you will be able to see a clock, on which it will be told that at what time of the day the friend was online and for how long.
Keep in mind, the free subscription of the app is available only for one day and to monitor any user beyond that, you will have to subscribe to the paid app. After doing this you will be able to track more than one number and will be able to know which friend comes online when. Apart from WaStat, there are many other Spy Apps which provide such feature but all have to pay for it.